May 11, 2011

Dream of Entering a Mosque



I dreamt of entering a mosque last night with the one I love. We were both in blue.

#Interpretation 1
Entering the mosque with people who dig a hole for the dreamer: The latter will get married.

There was no hole digging but there were many people about to perform their prayers.

#Interpretation 2

A mosque in a dream also represents one who is to be obeyed, respected and revered such as a father, a teacher, a sheikh or a man of knowledge. It also asserts justice if one who enters a mosque in his dream is unjustly treated.

He is the man I look up to. And he was protecting me in someway. Not from anything dangerous, but he was protecting me and looking after me.

#Interpretation 3
Dream of entering the mosque. That is, you will get a dutiful child.

InsyaAllah. Ameen. That's lovely.

It was a huge mosque that I dreamt of. I saw the dome of the mosque. And the green grass. It was beautiful. Only God knows what it means. Alhamdulilah.


Interpretations from http://www.myislamicdream.com/entering_mosque.html
http://tafsirmimpi.org/masjid.html

No comments:

Post a Comment