May 6, 2011

False Alarm


I thought I was pregnant. Again. But it turns out I’m not. Of course. My period just came. Every time I tell my husband, “I think I’m pregnant.” He will say, “Not again!” Not because he doesn’t want us to have a baby but because he doesn’t want me to put my hopes up high only to cry when the home pregnancy test kit says, “Sorry, No, You’re NOT pregnant, better luck next time.” This time my period came too early. I had light spotting. I for ever and a day google up “early signs of pregnancy”. And spotting before your period comes is one of the many SIGNS. Not to mention how heavy and oversized my bust has been this past week. I felt like I was carrying bowling balls. These are all SIGNS of pregnancy. It’s a false alarm. I’m disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment