May 6, 2011

Are You Beautiful or Cantik?


hrough popular media, we can see a marked difference between the Asian perception and the Western perception of beauty.

Lets take a look from the eyes of men from both contexts.



Definisi Cantik Asian



Hey wanita

Gembira dapat berjumpa

Teringat kembali kali pertama kita bersua

Ingat bila kita bersepatu serupa

Tak lama dahulu jangan kata kau dah lupa



Kau bersama kawan-kawanmu dan yang nyata

Kau paling menyerlah di antara mereka

Rambut hitam warna cokelat anak mata

Membuat aku kurang fasih bila berkata



Apakata kita ambil sedikit masa

Untuk mengenali sesama kita dgn lanjutnya

Dan jika kau rasa apa yang ku rasa

Ayuh kita ke bab ke 2 dan seterusnya



Cantik

Dirimu buat ku tertarik

Menghilang segala prasangkadi jiwa

Oh cantik

Sungguh aku cinta kamu

Dia

Pandai menjaga hati ayah dan ibunya

Kelakuannya sama dengan orang tua ku juga



Dia

Bisa cipta yg gula dari yang cuka

Pandai menukar yg duka kepada suka



Dia

Bijak mengatur acara dan juga masa

Cekap memasak garam gula secukup rasa



Dia

Pandai menjaga harta dan juga duitnya

Tetap anggun tanpa mendedahkan kulitnya



Dia

Setia pada Yang Esa satu-satunya

Memenuhi tanggungjawab 5 waktunya



Dia

Punya tempat dalam rancangan yg ku rangka

Kita tak usah lengah

Ayuh kita berumah tangga



Cantik

Secantik suria menyinar

Seindah bunga yang di taman..mekar



Cantik

Dirimu buat ku tertarik

Menghilang segala prasangka di jiwa

Oh cantik

Sungguh aku cinta kamu



Aku

Melihat kita bersama di hari tua

Dia

Masih satu tiada empat tiga atau dua

Dan walaupun kau sudah kepudaran rupa

Kau tetap cantik padaku aku tak lupa



Kita bersama di anjung luangkan masa

Kewangan merdeka mampu bersara

Hasil usaha kita dari masa dahulu

Cukup untuk mengisi perut anak dan cucu

Hidup santai tak perlu terburu-buru

Punya masa kejar ibadah dan juga ilmu

Anak kita dan ayahnya semua sebulu



Aku bilang kau cantik

Dan mereka setuju

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



Western Definition of Beautiful



When I see you,

I run out of words, to say.

I wouldn't leave you,

cause your that type of girl,

that makes me stay



I see the guys tryna' holla,

girl i don't want to bother you,

cause your independent and you got my attention

And i'll be your baby father,

girl i just want to show you,

that i love what you are doing



I see you in the club,

you gettin' down' I wanna get with you

I see you in the club,

you showin' thugs love

That wanna get with you



You're so beautiful,

so damn beautiful

Said your so beautiful,

so damn beautiful

You're so beautiful



Where'd you come from,

you're outta' this world, to me

You're a symbol of what a beautiful woman should be (ooh wee)



Kardinal told you

Whether the sky blue or yellow

This fella ain't that mellow

If it ain't about you (you)



Hourglass shape make the place go (ooohhh)

Waistline makes my soldier salute

I'mma brute (brute)

High from your high heel game

High heels push up ya ass last name

And you livin' in the fast lane



Eyes like an angel (goddess)

Watch my yellin' as she undress

Spotless, heartless, bad to the bone

Make me wanna go put me in the triple-X zone (zone)



Lames don't know how to talk to you

So let me walk with you, hold my hand

I'mma spend them grands, but after you undress

Not like a hooker, but more like a princess

Queen, empress, president

Pull anywhere you go on Earth

'Cause your beautiful (okay?)



I never wanna see you cry cry cry (don't cry)

And I never wanna tell a lie lie lie (oh yeah)

Said I never wanna see you cry cry cry (ohhhh)

And I never wanna tell a lie lie lie (lieee)



I see you in the club

You gettin' down good

I wanna get with you (ooh yeah)

I see you in the club

You showin' thugs love I wanna get with you



You're so beautiful

So damn beautiful

Said you're so beautiful

So damn beautiful

You're so beautiful



So which one are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment